THE MUSIC HALL MMF-5.3LE TURNTABLE IS A 2-SPEED BELT DRIVEN AUDIOPHILE TURNTABLE EMPLOYING THE UNIQUE DUAL-PLINTH CONSTRUCTION ORIGINATED BY MUSIC HALL.
The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the motor, switch, wiring, and feet which are mounted on the bottom platform.
a complete package
Viso-elastic cones separate the two platforms and provide vibration damping.
The mmf-5.3 comes complete with
an Ortofon 2m Blue cartridge.
- music hall’s unique dual-plinth construction
- gorgeous high-gloss Ferrari red lacquer finish
- top tier 9” carbon fiber tonearm
- counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
- DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability, separately isolated on the lower platform
- two-speed stepped motor pulley for 33 1/3 and 45 rpm
- Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge with replaceable nude elliptical diamond stylus ($236 value)
- the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon® for noise-free fluid operation
- dynamically balanced alloy platter with soft felt mat screw-on record clamp, high quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
- special vibration damping adjustable feet
- built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
- low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included